Thursday, September 15, 2011

confession.

I’ve been avoiding this. If I’m being honest, I really didn’t want a blog. What I want is to sit with you and drink a cup of coffee and talk through the day. The thought of typing out my experiences, my thoughts, the things I’m learning, and putting them here for all to see is just a little bit intimidating. Since leaving San Francisco for Resistencia, Chaco, Argentina, so much has been new and challenging and wonderful and difficult and important that I haven’t quite figured out how to start talking about it. Not only is there a lot to cover, but I plan to change my mind consistently throughout the year. In this new context, with new people, doing new things, I am sure my initial response will often not be my final response. I hope to have your patience, to have the space to try out new ideas, to reassess old ideas, and to get things wrong. I hope that you will accompany me as I go through the days, and maybe we can learn some things together.

All my love. 

1 comment: