Saturday, September 24, 2011

iguazú.

It occurred to me that you might want to know a bit more about what I've been doing here in Argentina. So, in an effort to make this blog about more than just my feelings, and in an attempt to show off the fact that I've actually taken a few pictures (something I haven't done in years!), here we go...

My first weekend here I traveled with the women of Misión Maria Magdalena to Misiones, a province in northeastern Argentina, for a meeting of Lutheran women in Northern Argentina. It gave me a chance to meet a variety of women and learn from them as they discussed what it meant for the church to be present with older women in their communities. From there we drove the extra 90 minutes to Iguazú Falls. It is the kind of place that seems too beautiful to be true. These pictures hardly capture the falls’ enormity or exceptional beauty, but they’ll give you a taste of what we saw.

All my love.


1 comment:

  1. so beautiful!Excited to hear about all the great things you get to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete